Friday 12 April 2013

Hello

Hello, my name is Beth and I'm a recently qualified make-up artist, I did have a blog which I co-wrote with a friend but we decided that it would be better for us to get rid of it as we were neglecting it due to a lot of college work taking up most of our time. So I have decided to start a whole new blog in which I will post make-up tutorials, reviews, and also about my general life.

 I will try my best to make it as interesting as I can and if you would like me to do a particular tutorial or review of anything, please just let me know. On my previous blog I usually wrote about make-up products that were value for money and affordable so I will carry on with that, I think that you should still be able to achieve the look you want without having to pay out a fortune. I also love the special effects side of make-up, blood and gore, that sort of thing, so you will probably see a lot of that on here. Apologies if you are squeamish! 

So as this is my first post I'll put some pictures of my work on here and you can have a look :)
See you soon
Beth (you can contact me on twitter if you like: BHaggar)






No comments:

Post a Comment