Tuesday 2 December 2014

Review: Lord & Berry Bronzer

Hello all,


Can you believe its December?? I can't, I should really get started on my Christmas shopping I think! Now I know that Lord & Berry isn't exactly a budget brand, but I just needed to say something about their bronzer! I got a free sample of it in 'Sienna' in my November Birchbox and it has now become something I use daily.

I have a very pale complexion and my cheekbones may as well not exist and I was struggling to find something that would allow me to add structure to my face, dark blushers just look like a dirty mark on my face even when I've sat there blending it for 5 minutes.

I was very cautious of using a bronzer as they don't often bode well for pale skinned people, but I was pleasantly surprised when I dusted this on my cheekbones. It is a very subtle colour but easily buildable, it blends flawlessly and it has a matte finish- so no tell tale shimmery cheeks! It is just right for me as it allows me to subtly accentuate my cheekbones and I use it to add more shape to my forehead as well by brushing it up from my temples and onto my forehead.

I will be using it through winter as it has a matt finish and can be used subtly enough to create a soft, healthy glow that won't leave people thinking that you still think its summertime..

 
 
Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading this, please follow my blog if you haven't already! And if you could give my facebook page a like I would really appreciate it ---> facebook.com/bethhaggarmakeup
 
BethFX
x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment